You must show the Halloween Trick or Treat Trail to claim the free treats and offers. Don’t forget to share photos and videos of your trail journey on social media; the below contributors would love to see how you got on. All treats are while stocks last. Have a great time!
Royal Opera House
Receive a free gift! Whilst you are here, why not pop up to the Piazza Terrace for views over Covent Garden.
The Magic cave
Each group can watch a magic trick and will receive one free treat for the group to share!
Receive an exquisite Belgium chocolate for free. While you are there, check out their chocolate advent calendars ready for Christmas!
Receive a spooky free sweet treat and listen to some wicked tunes!
Chill Since 93
Stop here for a surprise free treat!
The Lamb and Flag
Stop here for a free sweet treat for the children, plus 20% off any drinks and food bought on the 27th October.
Follow the smell to the bakery for a free Halloween Cookie.
FUJIFILM House of Photography
Straighten up your clothes and hair, for here you will be treated to a free INSTAX photo of you in your costume to take home as a memento of the Halloween Trail!
Did someone say salted caramel brownie? You’ll get to have a yummy piece here for free!
Children receive a free sweet treat, and adults get 15% off wine bottle(s) to take-away (excluding Reserva wines) and 15% off eating and drinking in the bar on the 27th October. They open at 12:30pm.
Stop here for a spooky free treat!
Pineapple Dance Shop
Leap through the door of this fantastic shop to receive a free treat, plus 20% off any purchase made in store on the 27th October.
Stop here for a free sweet treat!
Seven Dials Market
Stop here for free Halloween crafting at the Kids Table (until 4pm), plus see the market converted into a pumpkin warehouse.
The Real Greek
Stop here for free sweet treat!
Bow Street Police Museum
You’re nicked! Well, not quite, but you will receive a spooky activity pack and sticker, plus a top secret discount code to use on future visits. Please note, the museum closes at 4:30pm.
Bow Street Tavern
Fancy a sing song? The pub are opening up their private karaoke* room just for us! So warm up those vocal cords, plus grab a free sweet treat for the children, and 10% discount on food and drink bought on the 27th October. *The room is on the 3rd floor with no step free access.
Receive a free treat for the little trick or treaters!
Bag a free spooky treat! Plus, kids eat free on 27th October and if you are here for the weekend, kids eat free Sundays! T&C’s apply.
There is a special treasure map page in the trail which is dedicated just to the Jubilee Market! Here you will find 10 stalls to visit, each offering a fantastic free treat. On the map you will find stall numbers 1 to 10, they correlate as follows:
- Popcorn and Candy Floss stall: Offering free candyfloss, or BOGOF on Popcorn.
- Evil Eye Decoration: Free sweet and discount on any purchase on the day.
- Larry Bonds Toys: Free sweet and discount on any purchase on the day.
- Peters Snack Bar: Free sweet treat and 10% off any purchase on the day.
- Roseshah Handmade: Free sweets and a discount with any purchase on the day.
- Beauty Joys: Free sweets and a discount / free gift with any purchase on the day.
- Beata Decorative Candles: Free sweets and a discount with any purchase on the day.
- Geet London: Free sweets and a discount with any purchase on the day.
- Covent Garden Signs: Choose from free chocolates, sweets and a free fridge magnet or a dangler.
- Jubilee Market Spooky Selfies Stall: Meet a real spooky character handing out free sweet treats too!
All treats are while stocks last and are subject to these terms and conditions: https://coventgardenmum.com/halloween -trail-terms-and-conditions-2023